steven levy's "crypto" is finally out in paperback,
I just picked up a copy. from a skim, the account is sanitized and
a bit overdramatized I would say (in much the way that TCM
has stated repeatedly that he hates), but nonetheless
outstanding reading.

I would like to congratulate
TCM, EH, JG, PRZ et al on their accomplishments in helping "win
the crypto war" as documented in the book.

I missed any threads on the book when it first came out,
I wonder what everyone thought of it.

also paulina borsook's "cyberselfish" is a great cultural
criticism imho. it gores a lot of sacred cows, but hey,
that's life right? =)

by the way I will have a little surprise for you all
coming soon =)  .. jousting overzealous moderators and
defenders-of-the-status-quo but I hope to make the break
soon.