I've been playing with SpeakFreely yesterday (Win2k, not the Linux version
yet), and found the quality adequate (I'm using a high-quality USB
headphones) yet the CB-style mouse pressing objectionable.

Haven't had time to test PGPfone and Nautilus yet, so is there at all any
system with real full duplex? Linux version preferable (the Labtec Axis
712 USB headset can do full-duplex according to
http://info.fuw.edu.pl/~pliszka/linux-USB/ )

If there's no full-duplex crypto packages, alternative nominations for
other free true full-duplex VoIP is welcome.

-- Eugen* Leitl <a href="http://leitl.org";>leitl</a>
ICBMTO: N48 04'14.8'' E11 36'41.2'' http://www.leitl.org