From:
Gani Pola                                                       *S0314OMNS
PCI Data
Marketing Division
434 Ridgedale Avenue, PMB # 11-108
East Hanover NJ 07936
Tel: 1-888-248-3443 OR 1-888-713-7201
Fax:1-603-297-5644
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
or
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please see the complete list  of skill sets. IF you want us  to remove your
e-mail address from our database
please  foloow the instructions below:

Attention: Recruiting Department/Human Resources Department
==========+++++++++=================+++++++++===============
Please find our software consultant's brief information  listed  are
available for contract or  contract to hire positions. We have consultants
available with skills.
* QA Testers with  Fortrune 500 Companies experience.
        - QA Center Test Pack: QA Run, QA Director and QA Track
        - Mercury Winrunner, Testdirector, Loadrunner,Windows, Unix, Oracle
        - Seague Silk, Silk Pilot, Silk Performer, Windows, Unix,Oracle, SQL Server
        - Rational SQA Suite, Windows, Unix, Oracle
        - Main Frames tester with Winrunner,Testdirector
        -Peoplesoft Tester
[*ccb]testing of applications such as telecommunication, Financials,
Insurance Claims,
Library, Order Management, Rules Based Workflow, Payroll, Purchasing, Sales
and Stock Trading in Web-Based and Client/Server environments.QA Testing with
SQA and manual.

* Main Frames Developers with Cobol II, JCL, CICS, DB2,   MVS, IMS, TSO, ISPF

* Oracle Developers with Developer/2000

* Oracle DBAs,ORACLE ARCHITECTURE,BACKUP & RECOVERY,PERFORMANCE TUNING

* Java Developers with EJB, Weblogic, Websphere, Swings,Servellets,JSP,XML,
Unix and Windows

* VB Developers with Crystal Reports, Oracle, MS Access and SQL Server

* VB, ASP, SQL Server, COM/DCOM web developer

* Visual FoxPro Developers with SQL Server, Windows

* Certified Lotus Notes/Domino developer with R5.0

* AS 400AS/400 DEVELOPER AND MAINTAINCE.SKILLSET:DB2,RPG/400,CL/400,OS/400,
COBOL/400.

*Peoplesoft HRMS product suite, People Code, Peopletools,Nvision

* Cisco Certified Network Admin-BASIC SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION: SOLARIS 2.7
  NETWORK ADMINISTRATION:CCNA,CCNP
  SECURITY ADMINISTRATION (FIREWALLS) CHECK POINT,CISCO -PIX

* Siebel Developer with Call Center, Siebel eFinance,Siebel 99,2000 Tools,EIM,
EAI,Config
  Siebel eFinance 2000 ver 6.0.1 / Siebel Gateway Server,Siebel VB,HTML Thin
Client,Assignment
  & Workflow,Manager,e-Script,e-Comm,Call center.

All of them will relocate and our  rates are inculding relocation. All of
them are on H1-B visa status and  available for
Contract or Contract to Hire(Minimum 3 to 6 Months) which requires H-1B  visa
transfer For detailed resumes,rates
and contact information,Please send us  an e-mail  maito:testers@programmer.
net
REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS (REQUEST) T O   T H E   R E C I P I E N T
If you have received this message in error,we apologize for any inconvenience.
  To ensure that you do not
receive further email from us and wish to be removed  from our list,please
send us an
e-mail mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?[EMAIL PROTECTED]