On Friday, March 15, 2002, at 09:20  AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:

> Please take a moment and properly format your postings.
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Anonymous) writes:
>
>> "[Mr. Blair] said he'd put more police on the street. Well the only
>> place he has this done so far is right here in Westminster."

...rest of reformatted article snipped...

And even if they are not properly formatted posts, if they are just more
fucking news articles, PLEASE DON'T WASTE BANDWIDTH by politely
reformatting them and sending them again!

--Tim May

"To those who scare peace-loving people with phantoms of lost liberty,
my message is this: Your tactics only aid terrorists."  --John Ashcroft,
U.S. Attorney General