>I am interested in discussing further. Please respond to this list in
>encrypted PGP email to the following key:

Nothing here is secret. The goal is just to provide certain anonymity
to those that may wish it.

I cannot authenticate you and therefore secret communication makes no
sense (and you could be Gordon and messaging to your private key has
same legal consequences as e-mailing directly to you, soliciting you
to commit a crime ... is teaching crypto a crime yet ?)

We* plan to start 3-5 weeks from now.

The event will be a series of 2-hour afternoon/evening sessions, with
computer video projector and a whiteboard. The goal is to enable
typical crypto-illiterate computer users to use PGP and disk encryption
software. CDs with free crypto software will be distributed to those that
swear that they are US subjects (we plan to make it requirement for all
attendees - the aim is to educate, not to challenge laws.)

There will probably be 3 sessions - introduction, demonstration, hands-on
with Q & A.

All suggestions welcome.

* "we" is a figure of speech, there are no official organisers