Signal to noise ratio unacceptable even from lne.com (once the only reason
c'punks was bearable).

Between Major Areola's altered and tainted news stories, the slew of
"reformatted" repeats of the AP wire, the return of the three blithering
idiots who started wasting all our time back in 1998 or so and, of course,
the 30 addresses of that moron Choate... my filters can't keep track anymore
and something like 40 messages a day are ending up in the trash to perhaps 2
which actually hit my inbox (and usually prompt the creation of a new
filter).  Nah, that's about it for awhile.

I think it's time for yet another break from c'punks- unless someone can
tell me where I can find a decent moderated node.  If so mail me directly
(thanks).  I'm unsubscribed.

-uni