I wandered lonely as a clone...Title :Star War Episode 2 - Attack of the
Clones
Genre :Dramas, Science-Fiction & Fantasy
MPAA Rating :Not Rated
Theatrical Release :May 22, 2002
Release Company :20th Century Fox

The plot of Episode II is a secret. Not a well kept one, but still a
secret. If you're avoiding spoilers, here's the most you probably want to
know:
 It takes place around 10 years after Episode I.
 Anakin and Padme begin to develop their relationship.
 We discover more about Padme's family and background.
 Anakin returns to Tatooine and meets up with Shmi, Watto, Owen Lars, and
Beru Lars.
 We learn the origin of Boba Fett and Stormtroopers.
 Episode II reveals information about the Clone Wars mentioned in A New
Hope.
 The film is darker than Episode I and is closer to The Empire Strikes Back.