>>But you keep on posting are you now like Matthew using this list > for
your own storage. <<

Is this a crime against nature or something? WTF?

 >If I'm in 'most peoples' kill file then they never see it. You can't have
it both ways.
 > If your so proud of this list that you want to claim ownership,
  Never claimed 'ownership'. Sorry. You're confusing me with Tim, Black
Unicorn, Declan, etc. Oh wait, that's the CACL contingent...<<

One down,two to go...I bet on the CATOburger first unless the alzheimers
nurses catch up with Mongo.An each way bet?
If someone wants to put down a rabid Shoate they should pledge some hard
e-cash and have it put down by a pro.(my 2c)