I have just begun keeping a log of visits to our web site, after
five years of blithely ignoring the issue.  One of the scary things
is that on the third day of our log (today) we had a visit from
152.121.36.65  which is gateway-fincen.uscg.mil  Yesterday we had
199.196.144.16 which is tias-gw6.treas.gov

Now, I'm probably being rediculously paranoid, and I couldn't think
of anybody else to mention this to, but what do you think of this?

A google search of "gateway-fincen.uscg.edu" (in quotes) shows 220-odd
hits, almost all of them people's public weblogs.

Fincen is, of course, the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network,
money laundering is their focus.

thad