Ok, time for me to start blasting moronic feds again.

This time, im pissed about various specific suppressed technologies,
inductive and related communications, non-physical (field modulating)
thrust and power generators, etc.

I have started to index "miraculous" patents and whatnot via the MEMES.NET
[link below] system, as I have personally been "oppressed via intimidation
by false, suppressive environments." (my new theme phrase) .. prevented
from implementing a more comprehensive knowledge management engine publicly
.. designed and operational 5 years ago .. for use in the public sector...

Can someone say "Rescue Wilfred" sometime soon please? This persistant
bullshit and constant probes and manipulation is really getting annoying...
Ya'll know the history.

-- Though being 'stored' on Havenco really isnt a good option, after x
years, all they have for tactical warfare systems is a rock thrower and no
in-house security to terminate a hostile overtaking entity (or does he own
the place now already? Idiots.)... What excessively great show of
capability and operational functionality. At least Hushmail's overtake was
honest, brits control anguilla, thus, brit IC controlls ic based there,
fine... Not like it was PGP 2.6.2 upgrades or something.

Cross references, { mediafusion, TransDimensional, TimeDomain, MEG patents,
and of course BillB, JNAudin, and the US Army, for god-unknown reasons,
seems to centralize the overtaking of said technologies }

And, if anyone wants to rescue Wilfred, he's now sitting in New Orleans, a
perfect spot for invasion and extraction... no fking clue where to though,
as there really isnt any intellectually secure place on this planet... and,
of course, while the Amerikans teach einsteinian failures as true (yes,
space-time warps around a number, its not like your number is wrong) and
suppress competance in such magnitudes, its not like im building the
equipment to leave for another world any time soon... so... Aureate those
damned feds.

Regardless...

-Wilfred L. Guerin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]