>>weasl>>"...You have so completely missed the point here that it's almost
comical. The fact that we provide aid and encouragement to the nazi-like
Israeli's is but a small part of our problem..."<<

Whats this 'we' whiteman? Do cypherpunks have a country? Is crypto-anarchy
providing aid to Israeli's? The Internet itself is now bigger outside norte
america than in and has been for a year or so,the gap is widening.To remain
UScentric and anarcho-ignorant will make this site more of a laughing stock
than it already is.Get with the (global) program.
Its the enviroment stupid.