Dear valued visitor of our download area

You can download the requested file from the following link:
www.mediacrypt.com/engl/Downloads/ideaplus.zip
The file contains the basic IDEA reference code in C/C++ "as is" without detailed
documentation. No technical support is available.

For professional implementation using object oriented programming we offer Software
Development Kits (SDKs) for C/C++ and Java(tm) as part of the IDEA License Packs.
The SDKs offer you a set of well-proven and tested crypto tools for faster and
optimized implementation of IDEA into security products.
They come with full documentation, including test suites, and technical support,
allowing the implementation of IDEA without extensive knowledge in cryptography.
Further details on the SDKs are available at:
http://www.mediacrypt.com/engl/Downloads/SDK%20Oct%20Final.pdf

Best regards

The MediaCrypt Team
[EMAIL PROTECTED]