Do you own a business, or have the desire to start one?  You ever wander how
some of these people take a simple idea and turn it into a lucrative million
dollar business?  Well wonder no more.  Get the "New Millennium Marketing Kit"
An innovative kit, with ebooks and tutorials from some of the most lucrative
people in business today.  This is a CD that everybody and anybody who is in
business or thinking of being in business should have.  This is not just a guide
or a book, this is a library!  Literally!  This CD has everything from
making money from classified ads, to email advertising, to Ebays very own
Marketing techniques.

UNTIL YOU OWN THIS YOU ARE NOT READY FOR SUCCESS.

Below is a list of all the material you will receive in the basic package.
If you were to go out and buy all of this materially separately, it would
cost you over $600! Our Basic sells for only $150.

*eBay Marketing 2001 Reseller's Package $24.97
*Classified Ad Secrets 2001 Reseller Package $24.97
*Credit Secrets 2001 Reseller Package $19.97
*Wholesale sources 2001 Reseller Package $24.97
*Living off the Net $39.95.
*Working with ClickBank $9.97
*Million Dollar emails $17.00
*Professional eBook Cover Creation Tutorial $34.95
*Internet Cash Machines $24.97
*1001 Newbie-Friendly Tips $29.00
*AutoResponder Magic $17.00
*E-Mail Marketing Strategies Revealed! $49.95
*eBay Marketing Secrets $9.95
*InterNETACTIVE $29.00
*iNet Success $19.99
*The eBook Cover Templates $9.95
*The Cash Flow e-Business $20.00
*The Complete Guide to Building Your Own Web Site $11.95
*The Free eZine Ad System $29.95
*Pay-Per-Click Commando $27.00
*Millionaire Marketing $27.00
*Self-publish at the Speed of Thought $9.97
*A Cheap And Easy Guide To Self-publishing eBooks $9.97
*Your eBook Daily Marketing Plan $9.97
*The Internet Marketers Secret Guide $9.97
*The Ultimate eLibrary $9.97

All of that for only $150!  But that’s not all.  For a limited time
we will throw in the following for absolutely free!

*61Sales-Boosting, Stealable Articles
*Shop Safely and Save
*The Absolute Beginner's Guide to Starting a Web Site
*Totally Free Web Resources
*Practical DotCom Business
*eBook Submitter
*Unlimited Profits
*Increase Auction Profits
*7 Secrets To Unlimited Traffic
*The Magic Story
*Scientific Advertising
*Magic Letters
*How to Start Your Own Traffic Virus
*101 Businesses You Can Start Online For Little or NO Money
*The Best of Web Gold
*eBookoMatic
*On Line Stealth Marketing
*The Best Of Dr Kevin Nunley
*Aesop Award Submitter
*Marketing Warriors Tips
*How to Write a Business Plan
*A Basic Guide to Exporting
*U.S. Constitution *
*Online Business Primer
*Greatest Internet Secrets
*Magnetic  Internet Power Marketing

                            ORDER FORM

Please fax to: 1(309)424-8954

Name________________________________________

Address_____________________________________

City, State, Zip____________________________

Email Address_______________________________

Please rush me the "New Millennium Marketing Kit"

___Visa ___MasterCard

Card No.__________-__________-__________-__________

Expiration Date:____________

Name on Card

Please charge my card $150 plus $9,95 for shipping and
handling for a total of $159.95.

Full Mailing address if different from above:

Signature

If paying by check send payment to:

Ecorp Marketing Group
4230 N. Pecos Rd. Suite 15
Las Vegas, NV 89015

PLEASE ALLOW 7 DAYS FOR DELIVERY

0128lVEZ2-779gGnF9458bzdz6-571VOGy8588wbYj7-328ZpZc92l50