If You Want To Reach Over 50,000
Targeted Prospects For Your T-Shirt Business
You Will Definitely Be Interested In What We Have To Offer.

Start Generating As Many ORDERS as You Can Handle!

Targeted Email Promotion: We have an IN-HOUSE List
of email addresses of athletic teams and organizations.
Naturally, this is a pretty responsive list! Emailings to this
list have generated thousands of dollars worth of orders for
our previous customers!

When you work with us, here's what you get:

- Free Ad Copy!
- Free Target Market Research!
- Free Database Setup and Maintenance
- Free email sending, reply filtering, and reply forwarding

And...

.... Free Unlimited Personalized Marketing Support!!

Contact Us To Discuss Increasing Your Business Cash Flow

CALL For Details and Discount Pricing
Toll Free: 1-866-853-8319 ext. 1

Or, Email Your Phone Number/Website Address To:
==> T-Shirt Biz Promotion <==

Start Generating As Many ORDERS as You Can Handle!

To unsubscribe Click Here