**Removal instructions from this mailing list below**

Hello, :-)

Here’s the chance to better your life Financially without pressure and frustration.

We are a Gifting Club of integrity and honesty. We make no Hype promises, only

I won’t reveal our name yet, as you have to request the Information first. Our site is
password protected.

Our Club works as a group helping each and every member to achieve the success we all
want and quite often need. If you think ALL Gifting Clubs are illegal scams,  you are
wrong. Granted, there are scams and illegal gifters out there, so BEWARE of those ones.

One sign to watch for is, so called gifting clubs working in your local area having
secret meetings and exchanging cash hand to hand. They have Juniors, Seniors and other
levels of achievers. They sometimes call themselves "Dinner Clubs" or"Ladies Clubs".
NOT A GOOD SIGN !!!! I got involved in one of those so called  gifting clubs three
years ago and I know the difference. I got taken for $5,000.

That is why I am involved with our gifting club. It is honest, credible, full of
positive people and everyone is treated equal. Believe me…… I know the difference. If
you would like to see what a real, credible, honest gifting club is all about, just
click the address URL below.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=OUC_URL

Come on, have a look, what have you got to lose. Requesting the information may  open
your eyes to the wonderful opportunity you have been searching for.

Best Regards,

Wayne J

If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, just click on the address below.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=REMOVE_OUC