> I concur. In fact, I was surprised that not a single one of the many P2P
> solutions presented at the recent excellent CODECON made any mention of
> support for IPv6, which can be easily be added to just about any P2P
> application, while every presenter bemoaned the fact that the existence
> of NAT's between nodes provided severe design and functionality
> constraints. The fix is not just obvious, it is downright trivial on any
> modern OS.

How exactly does the introduction of IPV6 on a machine that is NAT-ted by the
ISP who doesn't give shit about IPV6 help the situation ?

Are you saying that putting *any* software/OS on a computer behind NAT/firewall
somehow magically gives it visibility from the outside ?

=====
end
(of original message)

Y-a*h*o-o (yes, they scan for this) spam follows:
http://health.yahoo.com