On Thu, 9 May 2002, Graham Bullers wrote:

> Can any one on the list talk to Jim,to get him to stop all this spam and
> virus comming from his node,

The node is unmoderated and open to any submissions in order to support
fully anonymous access to the list. It stays that way.

If you're subscribed to the SSZ node then perhaps you should move to one
of the moderated ones if managing to filter your own mailbox is too
taxing.

> He post every day he must see it.

I know how to use my d-key and procmail.

> If he does not know how maybe one of you guys could help him.
> Reading his post lately he seems to be going strange.

Not hardly. Of course you're probably unable to discerne the spoofing
going on. Perhaps some of 'the guys' could help you. Me, I just look at
the headers if I have a doubt.

Have a nice day.

         The law is applied philosophy and a philosphical system is
         only as valid as its first principles.

                                James Patrick Kelly - "Wildlife"

     [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                         www.ssz.com
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]                          www.open-forge.org