Snitch identifier and classifier,SIC list is forced to add Mongo after he
dobbed in Jorlin Grabbe.Judas Priest Mongo,what were you thinking!?

 >>I used a VISA debit card to buy a $25,000 Ford Explorer. --Tim May "Dogs
can't conceive of a group of cats without an alpha cat." --David Honig, on
the Cypherpunks list, 2001-11 <<
Whoops wrong pompous ass quote,shame it didn't have firestones.
 >>The porn trading rings show this. Go after those markets. What are those
markets? Recall my .sig from a while back: black markets and unsavory
transactions, tax avoidance, and so on. This is what Orlin Grabbe has been
targeting. Check his site out. Use Google. <<

And Mongo has the cheek to call Shoate a rodent.Jorlinn if your reading
this and want to APster,I'm good for some millicents.This could be humane
APster like the funds go for a cat scan of Mongos plaques before we snuff
the snitch.