Dear Sir / Madam,

We offer POP3 and WebMail E-Mail Services with extra large storage space - 50MB, 100MB,
500MB, ..., 1GB are available ! (Contact us for larger or custom options.)

What are the uses of our services?

1. Identity - yourname@yourdomainname

- Your permanent e-mail address with your own domain name (we can host your site for an
additional fee)

- You can change your ISP without changing your e-mail address

2. Accessibility - from any platform or mail client

- Access to your e-mail with virtually any e-mail client (Outlook, Netscape, Eudora,
etc.)

- Access to your e-mail using any web browser connected to the internet from anywhere
in the
world.

3. Capability - send and receive messages with large attachments

- Send large pictures, files, video and programs up to your mailbox limit. No pesky
3-10 MB limit
like AOL, MSN etc.

4. Usability - easy to use web based interface giving you full control

- Create e-mail accounts for your personal or business use on the fly and set limits.

- Set up mail processing rules for your domain

- Distribute and customize access and space between your users (unlimited users
capability)

- Auto Responders, Vacation Messages, Online Address Book and more…

5. Scalability - your mailbox grows with your needs

- Your service level can be upgraded at any time to address your needs

- Dedicated mail servers are also available for enterprise mailing needs

Service Plans - LIMITED TIME OFFER - EXPIRES MAY 15, 2002

(A)   50MB -  US$20   per year   -  BASIC
(B)   100MB - US$40   per year   -  SMALL BUSINESS
(C)   250MB - US$80   per year   -  BUSINESS
(D)   500MB - US$150  per year   -  CORPORATE
(E)   1GB -   US$300  per year   -  E-COMMERCE
(F)   5GB -   US$1200 per year   -  ENTERPRISE
(G)   CUSTOM NEEDS               -  PLEASE CONTACT US

Send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with Subscribe in the subject field for more
information.

Please accept our apology and let us know if you think that this message is irrelevant
to you.

Best Regards,

Sun Mail Sales Team

This email is not SPAM and is compliant with all Federal laws and regulations.
We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
Save the Planet, Save the Trees! Advertise via E-mail.
No wasted paper! Delete with one simple keystroke!
Removal Instructions From Any Future Mailings Are Included Below.
This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill SECTION 301.
Per Section 301,Paragraph(a)(2)(C) of S. 1618.
By providing a valid "Remove" feature it can not be considered SPAM.
We make every effort to insure that the recipients of our direct marketing
are those individuals who have asked to receive additional information on
promotional offers from companies who offer internet marketing products.
Again we apologize if this message has reached you in error.
This Message Is NOT Intended For Residents Of WA, CA or VA
To Be Removed, send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with REMOVE in the Subject field.