Is there any other possible interpretation other than that
we have no other choice than to take up arms against the police,
the FBI, or any other TLA, that seeks to deprive us of our rights?
   Ask yourselves -- what would Jefferson or Washington do at this moment?
Ask yourselves -- what is your personal responsibility?
   For myself -- I can think of nothing personaly more fulfiliing than to
come upon a cop or a SWAT team arresting someone for drug or gun violation,
and being able to kill each and every one from behind.
   Don't expose yourselves -- always shoot from behind. But know this one thing -- you
are morally upright, and the more cops you kill, the more holy
you are!