INCREASE YOUR BOTTOM LINE…. With ‘SmartBroker’ technology.   Come discover your
business advantage with this revolutionary cutting edge technology!  Triple your
productivity, decrease your cost, manage and analyze your market with a point and
click.  Be a “SmartBroker”...don’t start your day with out it.
SmartBroker is an application specifically built for the mortgage broker enabling them
to instantly reach target customers. SmartBroker works by simultaneously calling
multiple potential customers with predictive technology. SmartBroker will filter out
wrong party contacts, busy signals, disconnected lines and other non-productive calls,
passing only live customer contacts to your agents.
We manage all the hardware and software leaving you to concentrate on your business
core competencies. Without the increase burden and cost associated with and IT
infrastructure, you will have all the powerful customer relationship management
advantages by this world class software technology. By strengthening new prospects and
existing clientele relationships you will see a satisfied customer base, increased
profitability and a rapid return on your investment.
With SmartBoker, technologies required for customer relationship management (CRM)  are
no longer complex and expensive to implement but we can have your business up and
running rapidly with our hosted solution.
For more information visit http://www.odpgroup.com/smartbroker/intro.asp