Juice... for Your Health!

Turn your favorite fruits and vegetables into good-for-you juice! Juiceman II is the quick and easy juicer to help meet your nutritional needs. A few of the benefits of juicing are increased energy, a glowing complexion, strengthened immune system, stronger bones and a reduced risk of disease.

Why pay for bottled juice that may have lost its valuable nutrients when you can enjoy healthier, fresh squeezed, homemade juice with fruits and vegetables growing in your garden or from the farmer's market?
.
Product Includes:
  • 6-Tape Audio Cassette Series
  • Recipe & Menu Planner
  • Instruction Manual and Salton-Maxim Coupon Booklet
  • BONUS: "Juiceman's Power of Juicing" Book by Jay Kordich, Anti-Aging Juice Diet Plan, Immune Strengthening Juice Diet Plan and Weight Loss Juice Diet Plan.
  • 30-day Money Back Guarantee

Click here to unsubscribe from these mailings.

Your privacy is extremely important to us. You requested to receive this mailing by registering at TV Deals or by subscribing through one of our marketing partners. As a leader in permission-based email marketing, we are committed to delivering a highly rewarding experience that includes money saving offers from your favorite brands, on-line bargains, and entertainment. However, if you wish to unsubscribe, please click the link above.