Professional Disclaimer
5101mEnG4-604hhjt9747nbFI9-363SrBL0676hODy7-568bddb1927womW2-8l58
All our mailings are sent complying to the proposed H.R. 3113 Unsolicted Commercial
Electronics Mail Act of 2000. Please see the bottom of this message for further
information
and removal instructions.

The Procrastination Cure

What Stops Us?

- Why is it that we get "off-track" after we set our sights
  on a new goal?

- Why do we lose the motivation that was there when we set it?

- Have you ever started a diet but didn't stay on the plan?

- Or, Joined the Gym and stopped going after the first
  month?

- FREE Slide Show Explains How and Why Our Minds Interfere
  with plans for Personal Success.

- Success Coach, Tom Hooper, Packages a Powerful Self-Help
  Solution that Identifies and Clears Mental Blocks allowing
  people to work through and achieve the success they deserve.

- Stay "on-track" with any Personal Plan for Success and
  tap the "Natural Motivation" that is within you.

- For the FREE Slide Show, go to:  http://www.coachingusa.net/aff/

For additional information regarding the proposed United States Federal requirements
for
commercial e-mail: Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 618 please see:
www.senate.gov /
~murkowski / commercailmail / EMailAmendText.html

Required Sender Information: Coaching USA, P.O. Box 939, Placerville, CA 95667. (916)
763-4000. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 618, further transmissions to you by the
sender
may be stopped at NO COST to you by forwarding this e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and type the word REMOVE in the subject line.
7407YssH2-2l10