One for Gordo from http://www.generossextreme.com/Conversations with Fiona
Cheeks,check out that butt gordo.

Although she can still do repetition squats with 360 pounds, Fiona Cheeks
tells us when she was actively power lifting she was a lot bigger than she
is now. Presently, she goes about 112 pounds but when she was up to 145,
Cheeks boasted a 40-inch rump. Five inches and 33 pounds less, she's still
got plenty of great American ass to go around. Cheeks is also an ex-Marine.
Semper Fi.

Gene: Oh God check out those calves! How long have you and your calves been
in the business.

Fiona: Since March.

Gene: So far you've been a little bit of a well-kept secret.

Fiona: I've done about 14 things. I lived far away and only worked weekends
until about three weeks ago.

Gene: Have you been a dancer?

Fiona: No.

Gene: You have the legs of a dancer.

Fiona: I was in the military.

Gene: A Marine?

Fiona: Yes!

Gene: They know how to build women. How long were you in.

Fiona: Four years.

Gene: What made you decide to go into the Marines.

Fiona: A really bad situation with a guy. You know. He fucked me and I went
into the Marines.

Gene: Not the kind of relationship you'd want to have again.

Fiona: Yeah, definitely.

Gene: That seems like a drastic alternative.

Fiona: I had to leave because he wasn't particularly happy about the
situation that became of what he did to me. He had ulterior motives to
cause extreme bodily harm to me. So I left before I was no longer.

Gene: This was your way of hiding from him.

Fiona: No, it was my way of keeping ten guys from gang raping me and
killing me.

Gene: It was that bad.

Fiona: I was raped. He did it to some other girls. One girl turned him in
and he killed her. They tossed her off a cliff. She was drunk. He said I
was next. I was scared and left four days after my graduation from high
school. It wasn't bad, though. I learned a lot as a computer geek. I'm not
some crazy Marine psycho bitch.

Gene: There's still a lot of yeah, buts in this story. A lot of ins, a lot
of outs, a lot of what have yous. You said this guy killed somebody.

Fiona: It was in a family-oriented little redneck town. You know how that goes.

Gene: Sounds like a case of shit town justice.

Fiona: Pretty much.

Gene: You became the bad guy in this scenario.

Fiona: Yeah. When the cop called his family and told his mom what happened
it was pretty bad. It was not good.

Gene: This was a guy you were dating.

Fiona: I had just started dating him. I knew him from high school. He was a
jock and I was a geek. I used to be very ugly and looked almost like a boy.
I was quite unattractive. I read books all day. I worked out. I was like a
dude. I took supplements. I did power lifting and I used to beat the guys
on squats. That's probably why I have such a big ass.

Gene: Nothing wrong with that. We'll go over to my place and do four sets
of ten.

Fiona: I should, huh? And I didn't have a lot of friends. I was really
hyper and not very pretty. I had a real foul mouth.

Gene: That makes you the perfect girl.

Fiona: I think you're supposed to ;play it quiet, sweet and feminine. I
didn't really fit that shoe.

Gene: When was the first time you had sex.

Fiona: When I was 18, with an ex-boyfriend. In the back of a car.

Gene: You're scoring points all around.

Fiona: It was an ex I would never have sex with and he hated it, I was such
a prude and so frigid.

Gene: Details. You said it happened in the back of a car.

Fiona: We drove out to the lake. We were hanging out talking and one thing
lead to another. Then he was offering to show me. I always wondered what it
would be like to have sex with him. But I always had this thing about
waiting until you're married. But he was gorgeous.

Gene: Why did you decide to get into the adult business.

Fiona: My mother. She had an accident, went through a divorce and got stuck
with an insane amount of bills and no car. She has a problem and can't
work. I love her to the death. She's the best mom in the world and I didn't
want her worrying about money. That's why she had strokes caused by stress.
I don't want her stressing. I had to do something. And then Craig Moore a
buddy of mine called and I've been working ever since. It's real neat. You
have a great time and people are cool. Anywhere else you go, you go to a
party and rub against some guy's dick, you get called a slut. Here you get
told that would make a good scene.

Gene: So who's this guy Craig.

Fiona: He runs Jody Moore. He was talent before and now is the manager of
Jody Moore. She's a contract girl for Private- a really beautiful girl.

Gene: Where'd you meet him?

Fiona: At a club. I did a hard body contest and pulled off my clothes and
showed my ass. Actually I went up to him. I have a thing for tats and guys
with long hair. He looked like a hard ass. I walked up to him and asked
what are you doing here because there's all these pretty boys in the club
and he didn't fit. He was a neat guy, really guy and his accent is
Australian. I said check this guy it. We've been friends ever since.

Gene: Are you out of the Marines now.

Fiona: Yeah- hanging out and loving it. It's a good time.

Gene: Do you do anal.

Fiona: I'm not a very good anal girl. I had one experience. I was working
for Jim Powers and up to that point never even had a finger up my ass. They
told me they'd get a guy named Pete a Hungarian with a big jaw with a small
dick, but I couldn't relax. I tore really bad. The fuck scene was really
great, but when it came to the anal...