Buy Direct From  The Manufacture

You have been selected through opt-in participation to receive this exclusive offer from the top Inkjet and Laser supplies corporation in the industry. They are the only true direct manufactures of high quality compatibles, saving you 52%-83% from the so called "superstores". We have researched many companies and believe This is the best value of the year.

For a limited time recieve 10% Off First time orders Limited time only by using the coupon code "GoInk10" Prices starting as low as $2.49. No min.amount required. This Coupon will give you the best value ever seen in the industry. Stock up now!!

They carry all major brands Hewlett Packard, Lexmark, Canon, Epson, Xerox, and more!! All products are 100% guaranteed no questions asked. MC/Visa/AMX/Discover accepted.

Click here to see how much money you have thrown away over the past year.

 www.GoInk4Less.com

Regards,

Web Tech R&D Inc

This email is intended to be a benefit to the recipient. If you would like to opt-out and not recieve any more send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Your address will be removed within 24hrs. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. This E-mail is not SPAM under the Federal Regulatory laws of the United States.This message is being sent to you in compliance with the proposed Federal Legislation for commercial e-mail (H.R.4176-SECTION 101 PARAGRAPH (e) (1) (A)) and Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress.This message is not intended for residents of WA, NV, CA, VA. Screening of addresses has been done to the best of our technical ability.