Title: New Page 1

INTERESTED IN A HOME BASED OR INTERNET BUSINESS??

THEN THIS MAY BE OF INTEREST

BUY 80 to 95%

BELOW WHOLESALE

NEW, AND IN QUANTITIES YOU NEED

A SMALL QUANTITY, A PALLET,
OR A TRUCKLOAD

1. Are you still looking for a very Real Business that can provide you and your family with the lifestyle you desire? Or,just a second income in your spare time?

2. Would you invest $66.50 (A 33% discount off of our regular price of $99.95 during this limited time promotion. ) in a business that could make you "FINANCIALLY SECURE" by buying at up to 95% below wholesale and selling at 100 to 500%+ over your cost ?

If so, read on:

This is not a get rich quick scheme, but, it is a way for you to get into a business with a minimal investment and, may be your first step towards a rewarding first, or second income. For the longest time, only those, who were able to make large investments were able to take advantage of this type of a business. We have made it possible for everyone to do it, and at a price everyone can afford.

Corporate America has conditioned us to believe that security comes from employment. Yet layoffs are hitting an all time high, major corporations are failing and we hope to never become the victims of this downsizing, career burn out, illness or injury.

There was a time, when finding another job was not a problem, but today, the frightening reality for a lot of people is that "the plastic in their wallets determines the quality of their lives."

The hard facts show that our economy has moved from the industrial age into the INFORMATION, SERVICE AND RETAIL AGE. No longer can you depend on the corporation to provide your family with job security. We all need a backup plan.

Please read further:

We will show you how you can buy, new, not out of date, products for PENNIES on the WHOLESALE DOLLAR. We will NOT just send a list, or catalog of where you can buy, but actual point and click DATABASE with hyperlinks to suppliers websites and specials pages, with email addresses, phone and fax numbers, and their current HOT listings.

Unlike others distribution businesses where you are provided with WHOLESALE CATALOGS, out of date CD's, or lists of Government Auctions that sell Jeeps for $10, (which are a myth), we provide an unlimited virtual database of items at up to 95% below wholesale from liquidators, not wholesalers, that is up-dated on a weekly/daily basis by the suppliers. And the products are available for immediate purchase and shipping to you, and we guarantee our product for 30 days with a full refund guarantee if it is not what we say.

This database is designed for the individual or a small business. Although there are suppliers in this database selling in large quantities, most are selected for their flexibility in being willing sell in smaller quantities at great savings (80 to 95% Below Wholesale)

You will be able to buy such items as RCA Stereos that retail for $25000+ for$10 to $20.00, New Boom Boxes for $12.50 each, Palm Pilots for $50.00, Cell Phone Antenna Boosters that sell on TV for $19.95- - for .16 cents, Perfect Pancake makers as seen on TV for $19.95, for$6.50, CD˙FFFFFFFFFF92s for $0.75 each, Pentium computers for as little as $11.00, or Computer Software that retails up to $74.99 for $0.50 each, computer games for $0.05 each and most of the As Seen On TV Products.

If you would like to see some sample listings and featured specials, please email us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You may purchase this database:

By Credit Card: At PayPal to the account of [EMAIL PROTECTED]

By Phone with Credit Card at 502-741-8154

Check by Fax To:

Specialty Products 502-244-1373

(Just write a check and fax it to the above number, NO NEED TO MAIL)

(Please include email address for the transmission of database.)

By Mail:

Specialty Products

210 Dorshire Court

Louisville, KY 40245

(Please remember to include a valid email address for the transmission of the Database)

For your protection, we provide a 30 DAY, 100% MONEY BACK, SATISFACTION GUARANTEE, if we have misrepresented our product.

What do you get for your $66.50 investment:

A fully executable database (within 24 hours, or less) of 100s of suppliers with hyperlinks to their websites, fax and phone numbers and a description of what type of product they handle and current product specials.

And, "On-going telephone support during normal business hours."

Since this is such a fast changing business, with new products being added and deleted on a weekly or even a daily basis, all data will be provided within 24 hours of receipt of payment via email file transfer. ( no waiting or shipping and handling costs) The $66.50 is your total one time cost. (During Promotion)

This DATABASE is for individuals who have been searching for an opportunity to make a substantial income on the internet or in a home based business without a large investment.

Keep in mind, everyone likes a bargain, and even more so when the economy is down. So, even if you just want to buy for your own use, a single purchase could repay your initial investment. And, remember we provide a 30day, full refund satisfaction guarantee.

We know that this has been a brief description, and you may want additional information. You may email us at [EMAIL PROTECTED] for additional information and a sample of listings currently being offered by various suppliers. (If you give us some idea of what types of products interest you, we will try to include some sample listings of those products.)

We look forward to being of service in your new venture.

Specialty Products

takeoffemaildatabaseclickhere