Title: New Page 1

For Business Development or the Owner

Hello,

Firstly if this message is not for you would you kindly forward it to the person responsible, Business Development or Owner and be kind enough to let me know that this has been done or if you have received this mail by error send a mail with remove as the subject line. Thank You.

 Ok, so how can we help you make your business more profitable by selling our original oil paintings from France?

 To give you an example, 20" x 24" (50 x 60 cm) from $US 8.00 to $US 25.00 depending on quantity and quality and 8" x 10" start from only $US 4.00. But for a more complete pricing schedule with your discount entitlement please go here and send the mail to get more details.

One of the major problems is stock!

How much to have.

Framed or unframed stock?

Which styles are the customers looking for now and how long will the fashion last?

How much can they now afford in these changed economic times?

What could you do with the extra cash not tied up in unnecessary stock?

Would it not be nice to have the answers to all these questions all the time?

Of course, but realistically it is not possible to get it right ALL the time so we have to improve every area as much as we can.

This is where Art International can be of real benefit to your business.

We can help you take some the risk from the situations mentioned above.

Solution 1

We have over 4500 images online of paintings available either by return courier or very short delivery time (5 to 15 days from the time of your order from us)

This means that you can take the order after choosing from over 4500 pictures (instead of guessing what the customer may want and having more money than necessary tied up in stock) knowing that a short delivery period will help you make the sale that may well have otherwise been lost.

There are no prices online so you can consult our site with your customer if you wish!

If you are selling online please find out how to register your business by sending a blank mail here.

You may supply the frame yourself or order the frame chosen by your customer.

Solution 2

You do not wish to consult our website with your customer merely use it for fast ordering and re-ordering online or by phone or fax

 Great, this will still mean that you make most of the savings above, as you will know that you can rely on us to supply on time so that you will gradually be able to reduce your unwanted stock levels thus allowing you to direct this capital to other areas of your business.

 Please do not hesitate to contact me directly with any questions.

 Kind regards,

Michael De Courcey

Business Development Director

[EMAIL PROTECTED]