Dear Sir,

First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction, which is
Of
Mutual benefit. This is by virtue of its nature of being utterly
Confidential. I am sure and have confidence of your ability, and
Reliability to prosecute a transaction of this great magnitude.

In the past 2 years, I have employed very diligent bureaucratic means to
divorce US$ 21,320,000 (twenty one Million, three hundred and twenty thousand
U. S.Dollars) from the external affairs operation of the Federal Government of
my country - in South Africa and the Central African Republic. My strategic
position in the Government of my country and my relationship with
corresponding key officials in the Governments of South Africa and the Central
African Republic has afforded me the required Intergovernmental funds
transfer connections as well as the know-how that will ensure the success of
an operation of this sizes.
For our safety, I have structured the transfer of the US$ 21,320,000 to
conform to the highest standard of International Banking Regulations and
Financial Laws, Conversely, I require strictly, a foreign company duly
registered and verifiable as having conformed to the basic operating and
equity standards in its area of domicile, to receive the US$ 21,320,000.

Your role, in the above regard, will be to act as the beneficiary of the funds
in question, as my official portfolio precludes me from legal
association with this money. You must however, note that this transfer will be
guided by certain express provisions designed to ensure that your receipt of
the above stated sum does not place me at a disadvantage or undermine my
ability to receive my portion of the US$ 21,320,000. Firstly, the remittance
of the money into your nominated account will be subject to Condition
Precedent. That is, the crediting of your nominated account with the above
stated funds will be
conditional and subject to a post dated credit confirmation date which you
will comply. The postdating will allow my nominee and I adequate time to
arrive in your country to set up the proper fund receipt mechanism for our
share of the US$ 21,320,000

Finally, I am constrained by time in the execution of the above stated
transfer, therefore your immediate response in concession to the
nature,requirement and conditions for the successful completion of this
transfer,will be highly appreciated. At which time too, I will be more than
delighted to illuminate whatever areas seem unclear to you in the
entireprocess.

I await your response at--([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Sincerely, E.C

I will divulge my identity and other pertinent details of this transfer to you
in due course