We are pleased to inform you that your resume is an excellent candidate
for our national recruiters.

As you know, professional recruiters and headhunters are only interested
 in the cream of the employment crop when making recommendations to
 their highly prized contacts of employers.

Your resume exemplifies the type of skills, experience, and education our
 leading recruiters are searching to place in lucrative careers today. By
building a network with our esteemed group of job hunters you immediately
 take yourself out of the slush pile in personnel and put yourself in front of
the decision making managers that will hire you. You are actually creating
an inside link to the leading companies that communicate with our
professional headhunters on a daily basis.

Cold calls will be history and  professional conversations with employers
 will be opportunities that will make your *hire* happen.

 Recruiters will become your partner in the job search providing you
With valuable insider information to each employer and each interview.
 They keep your spirits buoyed and your motivation in forward motion.
Don't we all need that? You bet. We congratulate you on your outstanding
 resume and encourage you to connect with us today
at http://asap6.com/denkitten/
Where your job search ends and employment begins!

Smiles,

Carrie Anne

Your Career Coordinator

P.S. Keep in mind that we have over 14,000 leading recruiters and waiting
 for you at the site. Just click and smile: http://asap6.com/denkitten/

P.S.S. And get this, many candidates of your caliber also get substantial raises as
well!

____REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS__________________________________

If you previously opted out of our e-mail list please excuse
 our failure to eliminate you
Please follow the instructions below.
We do not wish to send e-mail to people not opting into our list.
We will promptly remove you in the future.
Simply send an e-mail to:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] with remove in the subject area.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=REMOVE&body=remove[[EMAIL PROTECTED]

IMPORTANT: make sure you include the e-mail name we have on file
not always the same as your reply e-mail
This is the email account we have on file [EMAIL PROTECTED]

A detailed removal help page is at http://asap6.com/about/