Hello,

> Tired of losing money in the Stock Market? Good, then I want to
take
this
> opportunity to introduce you to a great money making
opportunity. If
you
are
> looking for a way to generate additional income at a minimum
cost (as
little
> as $25), this is one that you cannot afford to pass up. Before
you
delete
> this, take a few and read the rest of this e-mail to learn how
turn $25

##########

> Testimonials:
>

> You will make over half million dollars every 4 to five months
from
your
> home!! Before you say "Bull", please read the following: This is
the
letter
> you have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the
popularity
of
> this letter on the internet, a national weekly news program
recently
devoted
> an entire show in the investigation of this program, to see if
people
really
> can make money with this program. The show also investigated
whether
or
not
> the program was legal. Their findings proved once and for all
there
are
> absolutely NO laws prohibiting the participation in this
program, and
if
> people can follow simple instructions, they are bound to make
some
mega
> bucks with only $25 out of pocket cost. DUE TO THE RECENT
INCREASE IN
> POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY
WORKING
> BETTER THAN EVER. This is what one had to say: "Thanks to this
profitable
> opportunity. I was approached many times before with this
program,
but
each
> time passed it up. I am so glad I finally joined just to see
what one
could
> expect in return for the minimal effort and money required. To
my
> astonishment, I received total $610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with
money
still

##########
> #
>

> Here is another testimonial:
>

> "This program has been around for a long time, but I never
believed
in it.
> But one day when I received this again in my mail I decided to
gamble
my
$25
> on it. I followed the simple instructions and walla... # weeks
later
the
> money started to come in. In the first month I only made $240.00
but
in
the
> next 2 months after that I made a total of $290,000.00. So far,
in
the
past
> 8 months by reentering the program I have made over $710,000.00
and I
am
> playing it again. The key to success in this program is to
follow the
simple
> steps and NOT change anything."
>

> More testimonials later, but first: PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR
FUTURE
REFERENCE

##########

> If you would like to make at least $500,000.00 every 4 to 5
months
easily
> and comfortably, please read the following.....THEN READ IT
AGAIN and
> AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

##########

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$

> FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS
WILL
COME
> TRUE, GUARANTEED!!
>

> INSTRUCTIONS: +++ Order all 5 reports shown on the list below
+++

> For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME AND NUMBER OF THE REPORT
YOU
ARE
> ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name
appears ON
THE
> LIST next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON
YOUR
ENVELOPE

--------
--
> ----
>
> Then you place your order, make sure you order each of the five
reports.
You
> will need all 5 reports to save on your computer and resell
them.
YOUR
TOTAL
> COST $5 x 5 reports = $25. Within a few days you will receive,
via
e-mail
> each of the 5 reports from these five different individuals.
Save
them on
> your computer so they will be accessible for you to send to the
1,000''s
of
> people who will order them from you. Also make a floppy of these
reports
and
> keep in your desk in case something happens to your computer.
>

> IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed
next
each
> report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than
what is
> instructed below in step "1 thru 6" or you will lose out on a
majority of
> your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you will
also
see
how
> it does not work if you change it. Remember this method has been
tested,
and
> if you alter it, it will NOT work!!! People have tried to put
their
> friends/relatives names on all five thinking they could get all
the
money.
> But it does not work this way. Believe us, we have all tried to
be
greedy
> and then nothing happened. So Do NOT try to change anything
other
than
what
> is instructed. Because if you do, it will not work for you.
Remember,
> HONESTY REAPS THE REWARD !!!
>

> 1) After you have ordered all five reports, take this
and
> REMOVE the name and address of the person on REPORT #5. This
person
has
made
> it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune.
>

> 2) Move the name and address of the person on REPORT #4 down to
REPORT #5.

> 3) Move the name and address of the person on REPORT #3 down to
REPORT #4.

> 4) Move the name and address of the person on REPORT #2 down to
REPORT #3.

> 5) Move the name and address of the person on REPORT #1 down to
REPORT #2.

> 6) Insert YOUR name and address in the REPORT #1 position.
>

> PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU COPY EVERY NAME AND ADDRESS ACCURATELY!!
>

> Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and
save it
on
> your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES. Save this on a
disk
just in
> case you loose any data. To assist you with marketing your
business
on the
> internet, the 5 reports you purchase will provide you with
invaluable
> marketing information, which includes how to send bulk e-mails
legally,
> where to find thousands of free classified ads and much more.
There
are 2
> primary methods to get this venture going:
>

> METHOD #1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
>

> Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it
goes,
and we
> will assume you and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails
each.
Let's
> also assume that the mailing receives only a 0.2% response, the
response
> could be much better but let's just say it's only 0.2%. Also
many
people
> will send out hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of only
5,000
each.
> Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails,
with
an
0.2%
> response, which is only 10 orders for report #1, those 10 people
responded
> by sending out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000 e-mails
with
only
ordered
> report #2. Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a
total
of
> 500,000 e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for
report
#3.
> Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5
million
> e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response to this is 10,000 orders for
report
#4.
> Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total
>

> Your total income in this example is 1...$50 + 2...$500 +
3...$5,000
+
> 4...$50,000 + 5...$500,000...grand total = $555,550.00 NUMBERS
DO NOT
LIE.
> GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES
AND
NO
> MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE ALOT OF MONEY!!
>

> REMEMBER FRIENDS, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT
OF
5,000
YOU
> MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what would happen if
everyone
or 1/2
> or even 1/4 of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or more?
There are
> over 150 million people on the internet worldwide and counting.
Believe me
> many people will do just that, and more!
>

> METHOD #2: BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
>

> Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are
hundreds of
> FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the
Internet
will
> easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest you start with
method #1
> and add method #2 as you go along. For every $5 you receive, all
you
must
do
> is e-mail them the report they ordered. That's it. Always
provide
same day
> service on all orders. This will guarantee that the e-mail they
send
out
> with your name and address on it, will be prompt because they
cannot
> advertise until they receive the reports.
>

> ORDER EACH REPORT BY IT'S NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes: Always send
$5
cash
> (U.S. CURRENCY) or if sending to Australia $10 in Australian
currency,
which
> is the same value as $5 USD, for each report. Checks NOT
accepted.
Make
sure
> the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of
paper.
On one
> of those sheets of paper, write the NUMBER & NAME of the report
you
are
> ordering, YOUR e-mail address, and YOUR name and postal address.
>

> PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW!!

> REPORT #1: "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the
Net"

> Order REPORT #1 from:

K. Ferreira

154 C Street #4

Springfield, OR  97477   USA

> REPORT #2: "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on the
Net"

> Order Report #2 from:

Lexa De Anda

208 Buffington Drive

Newport, AK    72112-3414   USA

> REPORT #3: "Secret to Multilevel Marketing on the Net"
>

> Order Report #3 from:

S. Morris

PO Box 360075

Birmingham, AL  35236-0075  USA

> REPORT #4: "How to Become a Millionaire Utilizing MLM & the Net"
>

> Order Report #4 from:

KAMRA

PO Box 360065

Hoover, AL  35236-0065   USA

> REPORT #5 : "How to Send Out One Million E-mails for Free"
>
> Order Report #5 from:

 R. Chernick

PO Box 771661

C.S  FL    33077       USA

> $$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$
>

> Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success: If you do not
receive
at
> least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2 weeks, continue sending
e-mails
until
> you do. After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after
that
you
> should receive 100 orders or more for Report #2. If you did not,
continue
> advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Once you have
received
100 or
> more orders for report #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is
already
> working for you, and the cash will continue to roll in!!
>

> THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
>

> Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed
in
front of
> different Report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by
watching
which
> report people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE
MORE
INCOME
> SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN.
There is
NO
> LIMIT to the income you can generate from this business!!!
>

> FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:
>

> You have just received information that can give you financial
freedom for
> the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF
EFFORT.
You
can
> make more money in the next few weeks and months than you have
ever
> imagined. Follow the Program EXACTLY as instructed. Do not
change it
in
any
> way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail
copy of
> this exciting report after you have put your name and address in
Report #1
> and moved others to #2, #3, #4 & #5 as instructed above. One of
the
people
> you send this to may send out 100,000 or more e-mails and your
name
will
be
> on every one of them. Remember though, the more you send out the
more
> potential customers you will reach. So my friend, I have given
you
the
> ideas, the information, materials and opportunity to become
financially
> independent.
>

> ++++++++++++++++ IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!! ++++++++++++++++
>

> MORE TESTIMONIALS
>

> "My name is Mitchell, my wife Jody and I live in Chicago. I am
an
accountant
> with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money. When
received
> this program I grumbled to Jody about recieving "junk mail". I
made
fun of
> the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and
percentages
> involved. I "knew" it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored my
supposed
> intelligence and a few days later she jumped in with both feet.
made
> merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old " I told you
so"
on her
> when the whole thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me!!
Within
3
weeks
> she had received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days she had
received a
> total of $ 147,200.00...................ALL CASH!! I was
shocked! I
have
> joined Jody in her "hobby".
>

> Mitchell Wolf Chicago, Illinois
>

> "Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make
up my
mind
> participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided
that
the
> initial investment was so little that there was no way I
wouldn't get
enough
> orders to at least get my money back. I was surprised when I
found my
medium
> size post office box crammed with orders. I made $319,210.00 in
the
first
12
> weeks. The nice thing about this deal is it doesn't matter where
people
> live. There simply isn't a better investment with a faster
return and
so
> big".
>

> Dan Sondstrom Alberta, Canada
>

> "I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later
wondered
if I
> should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to
contact
to get
> another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again by
someone
> else......11 months passed then it luckily came again....I
didn't
delete
> this one! I made more than $490,000.00 on my first try and all
the
money
> came within 22 weeks."
>

> Susan DeSuza New York, NY
>

> "It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money
with
little
> cost to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully and
within
10
days
> the money started to come in. My first month I made $20,560.00
and by
the
> end of the third month my total cash count was $362,840.00. Life
is
> beautiful, Thanx to Internet".
>

> Fred Dellaca Westport, New Zealand
>

> ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO
FINANCIAL
FREEDOM!

> If you have any questions of the legality if this program,
contact
the
> Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal
Trade
> Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C. GOOD
LUCK!!

> IMPORTANT: This email has been sent using TrueSend Technology to
eliminate
> undeliverables and wasted net traffic. Your email address is
automatically
> inserted into the to and from headers of this email. No one else
will
> receive a message with your email, and your email server was not
used
in
the
http://210.192.108.35/remove.html.
> This message is in full compliance with U.S. Federal
requirements for
> commercial e-mail under bill s.1618 Title 111, Section 301,
Paragraph
(a)
> (2) (c) passed by the 105th U.S. Congress and cannot be
considered
SPAM