Title: Xerox Phaser® 6200 Color Laser Printer Overview
 This is a PostMasterDirect.com mailing! We are the #1 leader in 100%
 double opt-in email services. You subscribed to receive this at Quizland

Make the shift to fast, full throttle brilliant color.
Finally an affordable, high performance
color laser printer!

Introducing the new Phaser 6200...
  • 16 ppm color at FULL 2400 dpi resolution
  • Faster than 90% of today's office printers
  • High speed 500 MHz PowerPC processor
  • The easiest color laser to use - ever!

  • Enter here for a chance to WIN!

    50" HDTV
    Flat Plasma Screen
    ($15,999 USD value)