Are you tired of the same old, same old..........!!

Monday Morning The alarm sounds and you roll over, turn off the buzzer and snooze for a few more
minutes. Then you head out to the rush hour traffic,
60, 70 hour work weeks, and you have
no time for your family, or maybe your boss is a idiot and the company you work for
doesn't care about your future!!!!

Join us today, we are a $200 Million Bio-Tech world leader and we are looking
for leaders interested in making 6 figures or more.

MDs, scientist and researchers Are calling our patented product
"A Brilliant Breakthrough in Biotechnology.

YOU CAN PROFIT FROM A HUGE "BOOMER" SPENDING TREND NOW!

"TODAY 90 million baby boomers will pay just about any price to FEEL AND LOOK YOUNGER"
Check out Time Magazine, August 12th edition to validate this baby Boomer demand for
"Feel & Look Younger" Products

And WE HAVE OUR HANDS ON A BILLION DOLLAR PRODUCT to answer this demand!
Paul Zane Pilzer, is a Leading Economist, and author of "The Next Trillion"
he says "The Health & Wellness Industry will become a
trillion dollar industry by 2010."

" The greatest entrepreneurial opportunities will be in
DISTRIBUTING rather than in manufacturing wellness products"
Paul Zane Pilzer

Timing is everything ... Get in on the front end NOW!

OUR COMPANY IS GROWING AT
A PHENOMENAL RATE
SINCE THIS PRODUCT WAS INTRODUCED !

THIS UNPRECEDENTED DEMAND IS CREATING MILLIONAIRES !
DO YOU WANT TO BE ONE OF THEM ?

HERE'S THE "JET FUEL" FOR OUR OPPORTUNITY
YOU CANNOT GET OUR EXCLUSIVE PRODUCT ANYWHERE ELSE
not by prescription not at any Department Store, Drug Store or Pharmacy...

Results have been PROVEN .
RESULTS YOU CAN EXPECT TO FEEL AND SEE!

ISN'T THIS WHAT WE'VE ALL BEEN LOOKING FOR?
A product that people want, that actually works, that can produce
above average income for people like you & me?

IF YOU HAVE A BURNING DESIRE TO CHANGE YOUR FINANCIAL FUTURE
Send a fax to 419-683-7571 FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT
THIS ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME FINANCIAL OPPORTUNITY.

TIMING is EVERYTHING and THE TIMING IS NOW!
You Will Immediately Receive Information to Help You Make
an Educated Business Decision.

NO HYPE NO OBLIGATION

NOT INTERESTED IN THE BUSINESS, BUT WANT
MORE INFO ON OUR PRODUCT ?

For more information about the opportunity or product
send a fax to 413-683-7571 with your contact information
And You Will Immediately Receive Information to Help
You Make an Educated Business Decision.

Timing is everything, We have a simple turn key system with full support,
we have lead generation systems in place for our group and all the Free Leads
you need to get your business started.

How Serious are you ...

I will Give you all the free leads you need, and that alone
is the single most important factor for building your business...

Words will never describe the lifestyle available opposite of a job.

Take control of your life NOW

Our team believes in
Leadership, Ethics, Growth, Credibility and You ......

Take care, I look forward to
speaking with you soon.