--- Marc Branchaud <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Any thoughts on this device?  At first glance, it
> doesn't seem
> particularly impressive...
>
> http://www.quizid.com/
 Surely I'm not the only one that gets the allusion of
the photo on the home page of the pensive Bond-looking
fellow with colored buttons on his suit sleeve being
overlooked by the exotic bimbo to the cover
illustration of the '70's-era code-breaking game
"Mastermind"? (http://www.abstractstrategy.com/nmbr-mastermind.html)

=====
Opinions herein are exclusively my own, unless you share them.
Kevin Calman, codex24 at yahoo dot com, Austin, TX, US
http://faith.yahoo.com