EXTREMLY URGENT.

on tel:234-803-3375426,

FROM MR Frank Donald

Dear Sir,

This letter was borne out of my sincere desire to
establish a business /transfer of money in your account.

My name is Mr. Frank Donald a friend of  Dr. Useni Dauda ( the former minister
of work and finance (FMWF) under the ousted
civilian government) sadly this man died after a brief  illness on the 22nd  of
June 2002 in Mexico her wife told me that his husband has an account that worth
$25,500,000.00 ( Twenty Five Million, Five Hundred US Dollar) in the Security
Company, As an evidence, she have handed over the credentials  of this account
to me and as a tradition demand, after the  burial of his husband which will
come up on the 1st of September 2003, his immediate brother will take care of
his properties and his establishments not his wife. He have only one son and as
a boy of Twenty Two years old, his mother and one of my collies  who is
a Senior Police Commissioner have concluded arrangement to transfer this money
to any foreign partner, who can not hurt peoples
feeling because of greed, Sir please this is this boy's last hope hence my aim
of writing to you.
Be
reassure that this transaction is risk free and we are in this deal with TWO
Commissioner of Finance whom with the position will cover the remittance to you
with a drug/laundry free certificate from High Court of Affidavits if you are
interested. We have agreed to offer you 30% of the total fund as your
remuneration in this transaction and 10% has been set aside to carter for all
expenses incurred in the process of
transferring this money into your account. Please, we have to do this as soon as
possible to enable us transfer this money in your account before the burial of
Dr. Useni Dauda so that this boy and her mother will not miss this money, please
this is their last hope and what they are going to achieve from this man if this
is done.Please, if you are interested in this transaction, please contact me
immediately through this E-mail address.

NB. You must maintain absolute confidentiality to
ensure success in this transaction and immediately you
reply this email, I will now give you
all the details about this account.

Best Regards,

Mr.Frank Donald.

on tel:234-803-3375426,

Go Where the Best Things in Life are FREE!   http://www.freeonline.com

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com