From: "Trei, Peter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], "'Tyler Durden'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: What email encryption is actually in use?
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 11:00:56 -0500

> ----------

Most the ones I've seen are IPSEC over IPv4. You might be able to glean
some info from packet size, timing, and ordering, but not much. IPSEC
takes a plaintext IP packet and treats the whole thing as a data block
to be encrypted.

Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband. http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/freeactivation.asp