Title: Congratulations! You Get a Free Personal Digital Organizer

Dear Friend,

I have your Personal Digital Organizer. It's FREE, but I need to know where to send it. Click Here and complete the form.

Organize your life and keep track of appointments, names and numbers with this modern digital organizer. Store up to 100 important text notes and 100 names/numbers. Features easy to use, touch-screen technology, 10 digit calculator, currency and metric converters, alarm clock and password protection.

Plus you can try all of our money-saving benefits FREE for 30 days. Act Now!

You also get a full subscription to HOME Magazine at no additional cost! This offer is risk-free, registration only takes a minute and is completely secure. It's that easy. Your satisfaction is guaranteed because our credibility is on the line.

P.S.: This offer is only valid for the next 48 hours, so Act Now!

Copyright 2002, American Homeowners Association (AHA). All rights reserved.

To unsubscribe please Click Here
. (replying to this email WILL NOT unsubscribe you).

TRCK:selectfree;fbskhusxqnv*plqghu!qhw;2;