But you forget - the BATF agents were all beeped and informed to not
bother to come in to work that day, and instead met up elsewhere, suited
up so they could arrive just in time (a few minutes after the boom) to be
heroic.

That indicates something, what exactly it indicates is left as an
excercise to the reader.

So does the confiscation of surveillance video from several sources across
the street that was never shown as evidence (because supposedly it would
have shown that McVeigh had an accomplice - who was described as possibly
of Arab origin.)

Further, they claimed that it was a single bomb - the truck, but
eventually discovered incendiary devices inside the building.  Further,
the way the building exploded showed that one of the interal columns that
broke could not have done so from a ryder truck parked outside the
building.

The lone nut theory didn't work in this case.  But the results are largely
the same.   The death of many innocents, the loss of freedom for the rest,
the ratcheting up of terror.  Shades of JFK and the grassy knoll Batman!

 + ^ + :NSA got $20Bil/year |Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/  :and didn't stop 9-11|share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:Instead of rewarding|monitor, or under your keyboard, you   \/|\/
  /|\  :their failures, we  |don't email them, or put them on a web  \|/
 + v + :should get refunds! |site, and you must change them very often.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.sunder.net ------------