We will,we will rock you...or at the very least nickle and dime you.

RICHMOND, Va., Nov. 17 — The authorities are investigating whether vandals who have swept through here in recent months, slashing tires, defacing businesses and damaging construction equipment, were members of the Earth Liberation Front, an environmental organization considered by the F.B.I. to be one of America's most prolific domestic terrorist groups.
http://www.infoshop.org/inews/stories.php?story=02/11/20/5058870
AND
Protesters and others swept up in mass arrests during September's anti-globalization demonstrations filed suit yesterday, saying their rights were violated. The suit accused District police, the city and federal authorities of violating the constitutional rights of those at a Sept. 27 protest at Pershing Park, at 15th Street and Pennsylvania Avenue NW. It said those arrested were surrounded and detained without cause and were held in custody in often abusive conditions.
More than nickle and dimes involved here...when post and forfeit babies turn nasty.
http://www.infoshop.org/inews/stories.php?story=02/11/20/3171817