Secretary of State Colin L. Powell said today Pakistan understands that "consequences" will apply if the United States discovers that the Pakistani government continues to make suspect nuclear transfers ... "especially using our fucking planes!"

Yemen-first killing ground for the new assassination politics policy supported Iraq last time.

Saudi Arabia-black lists are circulating,predator drones circling.
Turkey-Islamic Government.

All Africa-to many Muslims and anarchists.

Bosnia-against us.

Ukraine-Ditto

Russia-arms smuggling to the enemy,obviously against us.

Bulgaria-as above

Belarus-same

Yugoslavia-thats gratitude for you.

Slovenia-wag the freakin' dog.

Montenegro-Doh!

Columbia-open and total war declared last year,first on the rainforest.

Venezuela-for some time now,unofficially.

Ecuador-just began harboring terrorists.

Brazil-as above.

Costa Rica-has barred our highest counter terrorists

China-Your either with us or with the terrorists.Give us your answer right fucking NOW!

France-not co-operating,under surveillance for harboring

Germany-definitely harboring,being watched for aiding and abetting.

Bangladesh-crimes against women.Domestic terrorism.

Malaysia-harboring terrorists,crimes against human rights.

Argentina-deadbeat debtdodgers.We are foreclosing.

Indonesia-Almost became a Sultanate in 1965 and is in flux,has been put on notice.

More failed states and regions will be added to this list soon...real soon.This is a new kind of war.WEO=whites eyes only.