Dire "...threat to the very foundation of capitalist and property-based society.Either we have a society that recognises and enforces property ownership or we share everything freely..."

Letter to the IT Age.Tues.Dec.3.02.From Bernhard Kirschner the dynamic disc dupe Dictatorat the IDDA.NSW.(president actually.)

On advising a kiosk copy service or supplying a totalitarian police state...I can not believe you would do that,"anymore than you would advise a fanatic on where to buy explosives but not use them to blow up anything..."

The letter was in response to a legal IT columnists opinion on proposed,'little ripper,'copycat Kiosks.Published 19/11. Burn Hard,die loaded.
http://theage.com.au/articles/2002/11/29/1038386319106.html
Response to...
http://theage.com.au/articles/2002/11/16/1037080963252.html

Insert chowderHETTs tag here...something about predicting the end of the world?