If we start saving small amounts now of digital bearer bonds,e-dinars,yodels or whatever and re-investing,then we could fly Jim out to China to run a c/punk stall at the World Expo.What say you?
China has won the right to host the 2010 World Exposition.
In a ceremony at Monte Carlo, the Bureau of International Expositions announced Shanghai had beaten cities in Mexico, Poland, Russia and the Republic of Korea for the honour.
The Shanghai mayor says his city will earmark $US100 million to attract the widest participation.
Chinese authorities say it is the first time an Expo has been held in a developing country.
We can send Jim to a Totalitarian Police State as a way of reintegrating him into our free society but as good anarcho-caps,we must plan our investment for his release.
Market anarchist revisionism.
http://www.anti-state.com/article.php?article_id=340
The left-wing anarchism of Malatesta.