Teen slips razor blades in apple pies
LAFAYETTE (Louisiana) - The FBI has arrested a teenager accused of slipping razor blades into three hot apple pies at the McDonald's outlet where he worked.
A customer who bit into the dessert suffered a minor cut on the lip.
http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/world/story/0,4386,159377,00.html?
While au sits in a sea of eucalyptus petrol bombs,our great helmsmen are tightening up on HAZMAT's.I feel so safe...P & I Youth Inc are pulling their weight in the crisis...An 18-year-old student was arrested for starting one of the fires. He faces a 14-year sentence if convicted.
http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/world/story/0,4386,159250,00.html?
Flashovers reported,huge blackouts,surge protector sales up.
http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/world/story/0,4386,159251,00.html?
Another good scam bites the dust.Back to the drawing board.
http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/world/story/0,4386,159241,00.html?
Handgun control- Faustine barred from au?
Australia already has tough restrictions on weapons like hunting rifles and other long-barrelled guns that were introduced after a gunman shot to death 35 people in a 1996 massacre at Port Arthur, on the southern island state of Tasmania. --AP
See we still hold a world record for that and now riding a 60' wave in Hawaii,are we a great country or what?