BOYCOTT the DEATH STAR!
Rebel Alliance. Terra Quadrant.
Free citizens of the Galaxy are unwittingly supplying war materials to the evil empire.
Some are,like IBM,FORD and Prescott Bush,trading with the enemy.They will be held accountable by Jedi assassins.Peaceful citizens of the Galaxy are urged to do whatever it takes to slow and stop the stormtroopers of the last evil empire.
The fate of a peaceful planet and biilions of innocent lives may depend on individual actions combined.In fact it WILL depend on that.It's the final countdown.

X-mass bombings have been forseen.Know this then that the end of all life here is not the beginning somewhere else.
The singularity is the void is the abyss is the end,and what we all face now is the rael and dealy end of all time...unless.

Diplomatic, juridical and military actions take effect.
1. The United Nations relocate its headquarters out of the northern hemisphere to a suitable venue, perhaps to one of the most impoverished nations in the world, certainly not to a so-called first world country.
2. Nations close U.S. embassies and consular offices in their territories.
3. Nations declare U.S. officials persona non grata and expel them.
4. Governments and international jurisdictions undertake massive indictments and prosecutions of C.I.A., F.B.I., State Department, U.S. military, etc. employees (present or former) who are or were engaged in promoting terrorist activities by the U.S. government or by other governments or paramilitary forces.
5. Nations deny use of their territory, territorial waters, and air space to U.S. military forces, and insist that the U.S. immediately relinquish and evacuate U.S. bases on their territory.

Economic Actions
6. Oil-exporting nations place a total ban on oil (and natural gas) shipments to the U.S. and its colonies.
7. Nations close all branch offices of U.S. banks in their territories, and freeze all assets of U.S.-based financial, industrial, and commercial corporations in their territories.
8. Nations ban commercial activities with U.S.-based financial, industrial, and commercial corporations.

The first global general strike is coming one day.That day may be sooner than the wardroids predict.The first Planetary revolution could be not far behind.This is the greatest test a world civilization can stand.I wish you all the best for dealing with it.LOVE.cp.for the RA and the local systems.

http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/Strategy/Discussion/2002-09-30CallToStopUS.html

http://www.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=221704&group=webcast