ATTN: SIR/MADAM,
                                   STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
I am pleased to introduce myself  to you.My name is Mr. ANTHONY  THABO  a native of
South Africa and a senior employee of mines and natural resources department currently
on a trainning course in Holland for few months.
I  am writing this letter to request your assistance in order to redeem an investment
with the South African mining Corporation.The said investment, now valued at  (
US$15.750 M)  Fiftheen million, seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars only was
purchased by ( Lucio Harper ) and contracted out to the South  African Mining
Corporation in 1977 now recognised as mines and natural resources department.This
redeemable investment interest,has now matured since March last year.
Since March last year, several attempts have been made to contact Lucio Harper without
success and there is no way to contact any of his close relatives in whose favour the
investment cash value can be paid.

Since we have access to all Lucio Harper's information,we can claim this money with
the help of my partners with the South African Mines and natural resources
department.All we have to do is to file claim using you as Lucio Harper's relative.
I will like to assure you that there is absolutely nothing to worry about,because it
is perfectly safe with no risk involved.Please ensure to keep this matter strictly
confidential.My partner will file a claim for this money on your behalf from the South
African mining Corporation.When the claim is approved,you as the beneficiary will be
paid (35%) of the total amouth.
Since this money can be paid directly into any bank account of your choice,you have
responsibility to ensure that my partner and I receive(60%)of the total amouth. While
the balance (5%) will be set aside for any unforseen expenses in the cause of
transfering this money.
I will appreciate if you can give your assurance and guarantee that our share will be
well secured.Please for the sake of confidentiality,reach me on other my e-mail
address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   Let me know if this proposal is acceptable to you
and kindly reach me immediately with any of the stated contact addresses so that
better clearifications relating to the transaction will be explained to you.
Truly yours
Anthony  Thabo.