Yeah, well terrorists use condoms and wear clothes too, so those are
terrorist tools also, so we should run around naked and have unprotected
sex just so we don't help the terrorists.  Also, terrorists don't jump off
cliffs like lemmings, so we should do that too.

 + ^ + :NSA got $20Bil/year |Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/  :and didn't stop 9-11|share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:Instead of rewarding|monitor, or under your keyboard, you   \/|\/
  /|\  :their failures, we  |don't email them, or put them on a web  \|/
 + v + :should get refunds! |site, and you must change them very often.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.sunder.net ------------