Title: RE: CDR: Re: ...(one of them about Completeness)

> Mathametics is incomplete,other wise we would have
> known every thing about every thing. From our

Popping in without the relevant background, I'm afraid, but I'll
give my view on this long lasting thread anyway:
Mathematics do not have to be incomplete for this reason (note
that I only say for this reason). Mathematics are only rules
applying on a set of facts (and, arguably, the facts themselves).
I would argue that your point would rather imply that other things
(eg physics, chemistry) are incomplete.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h