hi,

--- Mike Rosing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>And who supports whom to prevent extermination.

Firstly,they cannot be exterminated.There is no proof
of identity as we may have in our countries and no
body will ask for it either,since most don't have one.
The Taliban would have cut their beard and hair and
mixed up with civilian population,while troops can go
searching for orthodox civilians with a taliban
look,making it hard to hunt them down.Once/if the
international troops leave afghan,there are over
hundred factions,who will keep fighting among
themselves for 'land' and the taliban will be back.

Regards Sarath.