On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 04:22:09PM -0500, Myers Carpenter wrote:
>  * From what OTH was able to find out from the hotel staff Cheney was
> indeed only there on Monday (the incident with MM happened on Tuesday)
> as the above email claimed

I believe Monday-only is correct, which again calls into question the
reliability of the arrested-Tuesday claim. See below.

THE WHITE HOUSE

                    Office of the Vice President
                    Wednesday, November 27, 2002

          PRESS SCHEDULE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT FOR MONDAY, DECEMBER 2

10:20  a.m.      The  Vice  President delivers remarks at the Air National Guard
               Senior Leadership Conference.
               Adams Mark Hotel
               1550 Court Place
               Denver, CO
               OPEN PRESS

PRE-SET:       3:30 a.m.

SET UP:        Mult Box
               TV Quality Lighting

Press check in will be at 6:00 a.m. (the event begins at 7:30 a. m.).
Please bring press credentials and a photo ID.