At 06:17 PM 12/18/02 -0600, Jim Choate wrote:
They could leave gunpowder out on the
>shelf, but black powder had to be stored in a
>magazine.
>
>I asked the owner where they got their magazine.  She
>said she had no idea where they got it because they
>had had it for so long.  The salesman said it was just
>a big welded steel box with locks on it.

I hope there were holes in it to vent in case of ignition.  Otherwise
its a nice bomb.

When I last checked those things, if you had more than N pounds you
needed a decent
magazine.   Simple fire-safety laws.

Smokeless is a few times the strength of BP, for pipe-bombing smokeless
is as good or better.

I wonder when you'll be questioned if you buy pipe-endcaps at a hardware
store.

pV=nRT, baby.