Title: Handy Stitch Email
Stitch Drapes while they
Still Hang on the Rod!

The Handy Stitch mini sewing machine is so compact, you can hold it in the palm of your hand, and so portable you can store it in a drawer. Even if you've never sewed a stitch, you now can sew like a pro.

This cordless sewing machine can be used indoors or outside. Handy Stitch has the same power as larger, more expensive machines, at a low price that anyone can afford. It's great for quick repairs or jobs that conventional desktop machines can't handle, like sewing curtains while on the rod, or mending a torn pocket without having to remove your pants.

The Handy Stitch comes complete with everything you need to get started:

  • 4 Steel Bobbins
  • 3 Sewing Needles
  • 1 Needle Threader,
  • 1 Extra spool pin for regular size thread.
The Handy Stitch:
  • Is compact and lightweight
  • Is practical and easy to use
  • Comes complete and ready to use